1. Are all your Air Jordans Authentic?
All of our items are guaranteed 100% Authentic. No variants, no fakes and no b-grades. All of the shoes that are available on our website are brand new and never used. Our shoes are supplied by authorized Nike Retailers.
2. What is your refund/exchange policy?
We will gladly accept returns in brand new condition. All shoes purchased from SpecificallyKicks.com can only be returned in brand new condition with original box and all applicable accessories. We accept returns only if in processing your order an incorrect colorway, size or style is sent.
3. Do I need to pay any custom/import taxes when the item arrived?
Unfortunately, we have no control over actions taken by any customs department. Duties may apply if you are an international customer. Items are marked accordingly so that duties are often negligible if charged at all.
4. How can I track my order?
After the item is shipped, our shipping department will provide the tracking info with the tracking number to customers within 48 hours. Customers can track their item via USPS or their local postal Service.
5. Does SpecificallyKicks.com.com accept wholesale order?
Yes, persons interested in purchasing wholesale can contact us for details. Note: A minimum order of ten pairs applies.
6. Why do I have to confirm my identity before my order is shipped?
We must ensure we protect our customers from fraud. If your order is being shipped to an address other than your billing address you will have to confirm your identity. Also, our Fraud Prevention Department examines each order before it is processed to ensure it meets our security standards and may request you confirm your identity. If you are unable to confirm your identity your order will not be processed.
7. How long will the shipment take?
All items will ship out within 72 hours of processing. Shipment will take 5-10 business days.
8. Can I order an item that is not listed for purchase on SpecificallyKicks.com?
Yes, all customers can contact us for any size’s request.
9. Which shipping company and mail service will you use?
SpecificallyKicks.com will use Priority Mail arriving to United States customers via USPS.